This is my first actual entry here. Feels strange.
February was black writers only, March was women writers only. I wanted to make April sequels only but I had won too many books from Goodreads and it set me behind.
- Finished A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Stuart Little by EB White. It was so odd.
- March: Book One by John Lewis & Co
- Aya by Marguerite Abouet
- Josephine by Patricia Hruby Powell (turns out she's white though) and Christian Robinson
- Black Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
- Passing by Nella Larsen
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Your Blues Ain't Like Mine by Bebe Moore Campbell
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
- Pretty Deadly Vol 2 by Kelly Sue Deconnick & Co
- So Much Love by Rebecca Rosenblum. Canadian and a First Reads win.
- Lumberjanes Vol 3 by Noelle Stevenson
- Fingersmith by Sarah Waters
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. Holy crap.
- Everything You Want Me To Be by Mindy Mejia. First Reads win. I didn't know Dairy Queen was founded in Minnisota, hmm.